The Doors

Tuesday 4 January 2011

This morning. Chaussée de Boondael. I stumbled across this awesome front door.


I am in love with that handle. And the glass pane behind it - equally stunning.

A few houses further down. Again. Wow.

You can sometimes spot these eyecatching handles on Brussels buildings from the 60s or 70s. I have no idea who manufactured them. And so far I have been unable to source any kind of information about them, but I know I am dying to find one on ebay or in a flea market for my own front door. Imagine being greeted by one of these each time you come home. Heaven.

1 comments:

  1. Why don't you use another ceramic tile to do the same :)
    In the end are just tiles and you can find some fancy ones in a flea market for sure! I normally see them, at least :)

    But I agree with you...they look amazing!

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger