The mood around here

Thursday 28 April 2011





The cats are cool (read "asleep") as usual.

And me ? Wish I could say the same. But alas, no rest in sight...
After having been fired from my last job, I decided to go back to school. For 14 months of web developer training no less. Jeez, my literary - (read "lazy") - brain is in total overdrive and about ready to burst...

But let me reassure you. I still have enough energy and time to stalk ebay and various thrift shops. Some fabulous finds are coming right up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm sorry about your job. It sounds like you landed on your feet and already have a plan of attack sorted out, or at least the beginning stages of one! I'm sending loads of good luck vibes your way and all the positive energy I can muster x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lavalotti !
    I've only mentioned being unemployed now, but I actually have been since the beginning of the year. And I can honestly say, it's the best thing that ever happened to me - professionally speaking at least. I had been very unhappy in my job for a while, so this is the push I needed to finally make a "career" change :-) I've been going back to school for two months now and it's incredibly exhausting, but I'm also finally using my brain again. So it's also very rewarding !

    ReplyDelete

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger