Now this...

Thursday 4 August 2011

... is what happens when your cat enjoys your new desk chair just as much as you do. He manages to wiggle in between your bum and the back of the chair - and actually goes to sleep there.

Note the cat bed on the right - totally disregarded.

But don't let Watson's adorableness fool you.

When it comes to sitting on this particular chair, things have a tendency to get nasty. Mr Watson is adamant the chair belongs to him. Hissing and scratching each time I try to push him off it...

He doesn't like to share ! I have to resort to drastic measures to get him to move. This involves taking out his claw clippers and pretending to come near his toes. Luckily for me, the mere sight of those scissors always makes him bolt.

See, I don't like to share either.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Lune fait exactement la même chose mais en plus elle mordille mes (faibles) triceps pour que je lui donne de l'attention...ouch!! et ça c'est quand elle ne va pas carrément s'affaler de tout son long directement sur le clavier de mon portable alors que j'y travaille...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I have a 4-month-old kitten and she likes to jump on my chair as soon as I get up, because then it's warm and I have to look for another place (she doesn't care about that).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you think that the new place at home is for you? Wrong my friend, Watson own it. Kisses to Watson :)
    Aybige-The Cat's Notebook
    www.kedidefteri.com

    ReplyDelete

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger