SCORE ! BEST EBAY FIND ! EVER !

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Let me pick up where I left last post. Still no guesses ? Woody is perplexed too.

Let me give you a tip. 

It's NOT a cat bed, contrary to what Watson seems to think.

BOOM ! Oh yeah ! After months of bitching and moaning about NEEDING some fiber art in my life (and in that corner in particular), about fiber wall hangings being non-existent in Belgium, about fiber art being waaaaayyy to expensive to ship over from the US...

Well. Here it is.

How did I come across it ? Pure, dumb luck. I was checking out an ebay listing for a lamp for a friend and - as I sometimes do - checked out the seller's other items. And there is was. Listed under some obscure category, described in uncertain terms. I would never have found it otherwise.

Long story short. I emailed the seller about size. Ginormous. 
I emailed the seller back, inquiring about a "buy it now" price. I should make her an offer ? 
Oh yes. 20 eur. Offer accepted. 

Here we are ! I love ebay. I love a good deal. Life is beautiful. Order has been restored to the universe.

Let's zoom in, shall we ?

I want to stroke it. I want to pet it.

 I think I might be developing a strange fetish.

I can't stop taking pictures...

And of course, I've already changed the display on top of the Tomado shelves. And the cushions. And now that the living room is pretty much cleaned up, I'll actually be able to shoot this beauty at a much wider angle.

Be prepared.

8 comments:

  1. Gasp!!! It's GORGEOUS!!! What a fantastic score! How wonderful that you finally found it, it looks perfect in your living room!! I'm so happy for you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful! And huge! That's really a great find. Gotta love Ebay! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a lucky find. It's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gasp! You have outdone yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun cat books at www.fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the cat stories for the same price as a paperback book, and they are fun to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very oftenjogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are here to carry off all your worries, we are here to help you and resolve all your cleaning proablems. We at “Best Bond Cleaning Services” give the best bond cleaning experience without a spike to your pocket. Our cleaners will clean your property professionally without any hassle. When it comes to cleaning “Best Bond Cleaning Services” offers exceptional service, total quality management, and affordable cleanliness.

    ReplyDelete

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger