UK Holiday continued

Wednesday 13 June 2012



While the weather gods continue to be against me (in what must be the worst British summer ever), the thrift gods however have been smiling on me.

Look at that vintage haul from the Topsham Quay Anitques Centre !
I maxed out my credit card and actually had to leave some goodies behind. Including a fantastic Poole pottery Delphi plate, but at 48 £ I could just not rationalise buying it. As it is, I'm already condemned to eating rice & onions for the rest of the month. Again.

Still, here's a big "Hip Hip Hooraaaaaahhhhh" for indoors activities.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful things! Love the pot :-)!

    Sunny greetings,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds all round but I'm sold on the homemaker plate!

    ReplyDelete

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger