Ch-Ch-Changes

Monday 12 December 2011



Big changes indeed ! Which for the moment mostly involve making a gigantic mess...


... moving out furniture and selling off a whole bunch of stuff on ebay (and still finding the time to flip through Design Sponge at Home ) ...


... and blogging on the coffee table while od'ing on coffee... How 'à propos'.

Yes, you guessed it, I had the brilliant idea to tackle a complete overhaul of my bedroom right before Christmas and the end of year marathon to get all the school projects in.
I'm pleading the temporary insanity card and blaming flipping through too much 'Design Sponge at Home' for all this foolishness.

So how are you guys getting on with your Christmas preparations ?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kay ! Yeah, I'm still alive under all that mess... And yes, I'm keeping my black wall :-)

    ReplyDelete

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger