More ebay finds

Thursday 8 October 2009


60s fish flies real feather cushion - GBP 45 through Angel Trade

My most expensive cushion buy ever, but honestly how could I resist that fabric ?


50s Blue Coppice cushion cover, designed by Mary White for Heals in 1958 - GBP 21.01 through Angel Trade

And I managed to win the same cushion cover in pink for the same amount ! Ha ! Victory sure is sweet.

Ok, I know that GBP 92 (there was a GBP 4.00 delivery charge) might be a bit steep for three cushions, but LOOK at them !

I can hardly wait for them to get here. Patience has never been one of my virtues. Nor has finacial restraint for that matter, but I believe in spending a bit of money for the sake of hapiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger