Colour Sample Disaster

Monday 24 August 2009


What a disappointment this weekend has been.


Can you believe it, the goddamn paint shop closes at 13.00 on Saturdays. I arrived exactly 5 min. to 13.00 and they had already locked up and buggered off for the weekend - which in their case means until Tuesday... good to know that even with the current crappy economic climate some Belgian shops still have too many clients.

Crap. I HATE waiting.

In the end, I slapped on the one and only sample I got last week.



Verdict so far : bof.

It is nice and retro and looks almost like the 50's turquoise I dig - although according to the manufacturer it dates to the Regency period (god only knows when that was). But I think it might be too blue for my taste and anyway, I am not sure I want to replace one pop colour with another. I'll probably get bored of that one too...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger